The Corridy solution
Prior to the clients making an offer, Thalia provided project costs and secured planning consent, electrical & plumbing surveys and license to alter from the managing agent. The clients could then confidently proceed with the purchase, knowing they could create the home they wanted within their budget.
The Corridy team then delivered the entire refurbishment, adding a new floor, replacing all windows, upgrading electrics & plumbing and redecorating. By proactively securing electrical and plumbing surveys Thalia ensured necessary works were all done at the same time, during the re-furbishment, thereby future-proofing the property.
Corridy managed all compliance and legal requirements throughout, including:
- Sound proofing & acoustic testing for freeholder reassurance
- Schedule of condition for the flats above and below, and the common areas
- Instructing architect to file for Lawful Development Submission (planning consent) for replacement of windows with local authority
- Contract coordination between builder and client, including health and safety report
- Liaison with client and all relevant parties to ensure smooth running of project to deliver on time and on budget.